Positively beautiful route! especially in the fall!
- you run through different eco systems the various flora transforming as you run along teases your curiosity
- you run quite a few technical trails up near Clear Lake, Sahalie Falls, and Tamolich Blue Pool
- you get to see these three beautiful features of central Oregon in one run.
- you finish out on some smooth, soft, cruiser trails
- I do think it is the full 26.5mi, rather than the 24.8 my watch recorded (heavy tree coverage)
- I think that someone will eventually run this in 2.5 hrs or so
- I definitely pushed too hard in the early techie sections, and payed for it in the later mileage
Glorious, worthy of your time, beautiful in the Fall with colors abounding!
geo-time-stamped images in the strava file, video forthcoming