Jim Walmsley has trained in the mountains in and around Silverton, Colorado for the last five years. He has fallen in love with the San Juan Mountains and looks forward to his summer pilgrimage.
After the global pandemic forced us all to reset our expectations for 2020, Jim was curious about giving the Hardrock 100 course a true effort. With only a few friends and family members to support him, he set off by himself in the mountains with a goal of returning to Silverton as fast as possible.
With audacious dreams come extraordinary results and this effort stayed true to that. Jim's style has set him apart from the running world for the last few years and this attempt was no different.
- Directed by Ryan Sterner and Stephen Kersh of Rabbitwolf Creative
- Presented by HOKA ONE ONE
- Director of Photography: Kirk Warner Photography: Matt Trappe and Blake Wood
- Additional Video: Jamil Coury
- Additional Support: David Taft