Started at the Moreton-in-Marsh at 6:40am, and back just before 9:30pm.
Solo & self-supported round, with stops planned at:
- Start Moreton-in-Marsh: Tesco opens at 6am, otherwise plenty of options
- CP1 Bledington, 17.1k: café opens at 9AM, I was early, it wasn't open yet: didn't stop
- CP2 Northleach, 42.6k (+25.5k): several options, I stopped at village store, open 8AM-8PM
- CP3 Notgrove, 55.1k (+12.9k): The Nuttery; closes early! (2PM)
- "CP3.5" Guiting Power, 63k (+8k): The Old Post Office, open 10AM-4PM
- CP4 Temple Guiting, 68k (+5k): Temple Guiting Pantry, open 9AM-4:30PM
- CP5 Blockley, 86k (+18k): village store, open 9AM-7PM
- CP6 Chipping Campden, 93.5k (+7.5k): Coop, open 7AM-10PM; lots of other options. Didn't end up stopping as I was still ok with water & food.
- Finish Moreton-in-Marsh, 109k (+16.5k)
There are a few other options available (e.g. detour to Bourton if you don't mind adding 2k, Daylesford farm, stopping for a pub dinner in Paxford, etc), but overall I think these are the most logical options for stops.
There are streams & rivers along the course, but given it's farming country, I'm not sure drinking from them is necessarily a great idea.