Got involved intimately with the newly opened GPT, she's beautiful but gives you some hickies along the way!
GPT - Northern Section - Shit load of rock to tap dance up and down
- Central Section - A little less rock, a few ranges, a plateau, and lakes to drink from if desperate
- Southern Section - Bushy single trail and 4 easy peaks to finish you off
Wildlife spotted - An echidna doing lines of ants of a koala's tummy
- Two emus arguing about who knows what?
- A welcoming gorilla at southern trail head (see pic)
Fuel - Salami and cheese sambos
- Ginger beer, coke and pure Calippo lemon sugar syrup (see pic)