I chose to go supported from only reason - I wanted to share the day with my brothers who cheered for me and it was a joint pleasure.
I do not see a big challenge in going unsupported (I plan to do it unsupported in future), since the route is not in high elevation, the terrain is not super technical and the region is well populated.
- Sklene horizont (2.9 km / 13:08)
- Svetnov odbocka na zlutou (8 km/33:50)
- Tisuvka (13.7 km/1:02:56)
- Zakovice (17 km/1:19:20)
- Devet skal - vrchol na skale (20.9 km/1:38:30)
- Malinska skala (25.9 km/2:03:13)
- Buchtuv kopec (32.5 km/2:39:30)
- Starkov (pod hradem) (37.3 km/3:04:07)
- Bohdalec (40.6 km/3:27:15)
- Pasecka skala - vrchol na skale (46.8km/4:03:35)
- Medlov (odbocka za hrazi) (49.7 km/4:18:47)
- Tri Studne (cil) (4:36:41)
A short film capturing the attempt (includes English subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1s5pfqDJVY&feature=youtu.be