David, along with his wife Megan, is an excellent runner, and a renowned coach ... and is he also the most positive person in the world? We asked four of his clients what they thought!
"He is very high bandwidth -- making hundreds of runners feel like he's truly their personal coach."
"I'd say he's the most enthusiastically and eternally optimistic person there is when it comes to his athletes."
'He's a low-key savant. And a brilliant environmental lawyer on the side."
"David helps so many athletes see their potential successfully; it really is incredible. Only 6 days a week with a full on rest day for all his athletes, which is far less intensity than I've seen; it is incredible how successful his program is."
What are David's thoughts on 'rest' versus 'volume'? (You'll be surprised).
"His perspective and aerial view on life and the world is cosmic. Sometimes I think he's living in the year 2500 and his 2020 avatar is just trying to correct all of our dumbass mistakes we're making today."
- Age: 32
- City of residence: Boulder, CO
- Family: wife Megan and dog Addie
- Occupation: Running coach
- Sports Highlights -
- Coached athletes that have won national championships, ultras, and hold FKTs (https://swaprunning.com/meet-the-team-1)
- That site also has a short personal bio if helpful. And Megan and I do the weekly "Some Work, All Play" podcast
- Social Media -
- Strava: https://www.strava.com/pros/3445498
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MountainRoche/
- ‘Gram: https://www.instagram.com/addiedoesstuff/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MountainRoche
- Website: https://swaprunning.com/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/some-work-all-play/id1521532868
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Happy-Runner-Process-Faster-Longer/dp/1492567647
Love the positive attitude and encouragement! Y'all got me to run some uphill strides while listening to this podcast during a run... so thank you :)