We created short selections from 7 of our best podcasts! Including our very first from September 2018. Each segment is only 3-11 minutes long.
- #1 - Tony Krupicka - Longs Peak Duathlon - "Sometimes being successful means just getting back to the car. Alive."
- #2 - Karel Sabbe - Appalachian Trail - "I start to hit my stride after 2,000 miles".
- #7 - Christof Teuscher - R2R2R2R2R2R2R2R2R! - "If you're willing to put in the effort, what I thought was impossible is possible."
- #10 - Heather Anderson - Calendar Triple Crown - "My mom still remembers the day 15 years ago, when I ran down the stairs yelling, 'I’m going to do this!'"
- #13 - Jim Walmsley - R2R2R.alt - "I just took off and swam across - my idea was I wanted to set the tone - we're here to do it, we're not here to chicken out."
- #17 - Peter Bakwin, Clare Gallagher, Tony Krupicka - FKTOY 2018 - "It's style versus pure performance."
- #25 - Kilian Jornet with Matt Lefort - FKTOY EU; Bob Graham Round - "We think trail running is a new sport, but we cannot be more wrong about that".