On May 22, 2015, I summited Mt. Adams, ran to Mt. Hood, and summited Mt. Hood. All in one push. The adventure took me 64h48min to finish. The total distance was 158miles (254 km) with 39,764ft (12,120m) of elevation gain. To the best of my knowledge, this has never been done before.
- Total distance: 157.98mi (254 km)
- Total adventure time: 64h48min
- Total elevation gain: 39,764ft (12,120m)
- Total sleep time: 3h
- Total rest, eating, personal care, and gear change time: 5h54min
- Strava: www.strava.com/activities/311785580
- SPOT track: www.findmespot.com/spotadventures/index.php/view_adventure?tripid=337744