I plan to make an attempt on this route tomorrow
David Dierdorff and I are planning to attempt this route as a self-supported team starting Thursday 6/25 at 2am.
WOOOOO! Get it!
Mike Nanaszko and I will he attempting this route as a self-supported team on Saturday 6/27/20. If the weather holds we will bookend the route with a second summit.
Speed party on Hood!!!